Please click on the button to view or download the Enrolment form.
Our school is governed by an Enrolment Scheme with details listed below. Enrolment forms are available from the school office.
- From Everett Road Rapid #558 (Vertical Horizon Camp) the zone goes in a straight line across to the junction of Lincoln (806 Lincoln is in the zone) and Barry Rd (Barry Rd is in the zone), it then goes across in a straight line to the junction of Richmond Rd and Ackworth Rd
- From the junction of Richmond Rd and Ackworth Rd, it follows Richmond Rd (from 984 Richmond Rd) to the intersection with Cross Rd
- Turning right into Cross Rd the zone then follows Cross Rd to the intersection with Kelly Rd.
- Turning left into Kelly Rd the zone then follows Kelly Rd (1 to 334 Kelly Rd are in zone) to the intersection with Te Arei Rd East
- Turning left into Te Arei Rd East the zone then follows Te Arei Rd East to the intersection with Richmond Rd it crosses Richmond Rd and continues along Te Arei Rd West to the intersection with Mountain Rd
- Turning right into Mountain Rd the zone then follows Mountain Rd (from 10 to 118 Mountain Rd are in zone) to the intersection with Devon Rd.
- Turning right into Devon Rd the zone then follows Devon Rd (1276, 1278, 1280 Devon Rd are in zone) to the intersection with Mahoetahi Rd
- Turning left into Mahoetahi Rd the zone then follows Mahoetahi Rd to the end of Mahoetahi Rd, then in a straight line continuing across to the coastline.
- Continuing clockwise the zone follows the coastline along to the Waitara River mouth.
- The zone then follows the Waitara River bank to the point where the river is adjacent to Norman St
- The zone then continues along Norman St (heading west) till the end of Norman St
- The zone then follows a line from the end Norman St to the junction of Nelson St and Devon Rd (Mayne, Ranfurly and Stafford Streets are out of zone) (Borthwick St, Johnston St and Tate Rd are in zone)
- The zone follows Devon Rd (which becomes State Highway 3) to the highway bridge which crosses the Waitara River
- The zone then follows the western bank of the Waitara River upstream to where the Waitara River meets the Manganui River.
- The zone then follows the western bank of the Manganui River upstream to the point where it is adjacent to Everett Road Rapid #558 (Vertical Horizon Camp)
- The zone then crosses from the Manganui River bank to Everett Road Rapid #558 (Vertical Horizon Camp) the starting point.
*Where streets and roads mark the border of the zone students on both sides of the Streets/Roads will be in zone except on the following roads
Devon Rd (between Mountain Rd and Mahoetahi Rd)
Must be given to any applicant who is a sibling of a current student at the school
Must be given to any student who is the sibling of a former student at the school
Must be given to any student who is a child of a former student at the school
Must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the BOT or a child of a member of the BOT of the school
All other applicants